INDEX – Industrial Expert COURSE LEVELS
Each module includes 3 levels: basic, intermediate and advanced.
INDEX LEVEL I – BASIC level: “Industry 4.0 – Introduction course“
- No special knowledge is required to enroll;
- You will learn the basic concepts of the key Industry 4.0 technologies;
- Approx. 40 hours.
INDEX LEVEL II – INTERMEDIATE:
- To enroll, the successful completion of “Industry 4.0 – Introduction course“ is required;
- Consist of 5 modules: E-TRIM, Additive Manufacturing, Sensors and Automatization, Internet of Things, Augmented Reality;
- You can select up to 5 modules for free;
- You will learn strategies and case studies how to integrate smart technologies in various business and industry settings;
- Approx. 40 hours per module*.
*Additive manufacturing – approx. 80 hours
INDEX LEVEL III – ADVANCED:
- To enroll, the successful completion of “Industry 4.0 – Introduction course“ and at least one of the intermediate modules are required;
- Focus on the practical application of the learn strategies and tools;
- Approx. 20 hours per module.