What is INDEX – How INDEX will improve your business – Why we need your support
INDEX - Short Information
The project “INDEX- Industrial Expert” is aimed at the development of a MOOC-based open educational resource (OER) on Industry 4.0“, and focused on professionals in application-oriented areas appears a vital practice-oriented task, whereas the combination of the newest academic know-how and entrepreneurial needs custom-fitted to produce systematic understanding and operational skills is an ideal approach to offer a solution tailored to the needs of the various target groups.
The consortium behind INDEX:
- INTAMT (Germany)
- “Nello Carrara” Institute of Applied Physics (IFAC) (Italy)
- ASEV (Italy)
- University of Lodz (Poland)
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest (Romania)
- SAXIO University of Applied Science (the Netherlands)
- Hochschule Düsseldorf (Germany)
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. Funding number is: 2018-1-DE02-KA202-005228
How INDEX will improve your business
- INDEX offers you an ultra-modern training platform for teaching content of the industry 4.0.
- INDEX can be integrated at various levels into your in-company training and further education.
- The INDEX platform can be used for your company’s own teaching content.
- INDEX helps to qualify and promote specialists and thus reduce personnel recruitment costs.
- INDEX is backed by top European professional and academic institutions.
- INDEX is funded by the EU and is free of charge for them – Permanently!
INDEX needs your support
INDEX is developed by a consortium of renowned universities and research institutes. In order to be able to offer education modules that are as demand-oriented as possible, we are dependent on your help. We would like to know what you need:
- In which areas do you observe gaps in education in industry 4.0 technologies?
- Which industry 4.0 core competencies need specialists in your industry?
- Where do you see potential for improvement in vocational training in relation to industry 4.0?
- Keyword digitisation: What skills will skilled workers need in the future? Where are qualified employees currently lacking?
The INDEX Consortium has developed a standardised catalogue of questions to determine Europe-wide and regional demand. You will find the link to the questionnaire below.
We are also looking for companies that can be contacted by telephone as part of expert interviews.
We use all data in a highly confidential manner, the results are completely anonymized and aggregated before publication. We ensure that no conclusions can be drawn about your company or your individual requirements profile.
The INDEX Company Questionnaire
INDEX Expert Interviews
Partner contacts in the consortium
If you have any questions about the project, especially if you have more regional concerns, you can also contact one of the project managers directly.
+39 (0) 571 76650
+39 (0) 55 5225307
University of Lodz (Poland)
+48 (0) 42 635 62 81
Polytechnic University of Bucharest
+4 (0) 21 402 954
SAXION – University of Applied Science
+31 (0) 6 23 220 882
+49 (0) 211 43 519 730
INTAMT (Project Coordinatior)
+49(0) 211 55 044 534
Funding number is: 2018-1-DE02-KA202-005228
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.